Download QMobile X30 Flash File: If you are searching for QMobile X30 Flash File (Stock ROM) then you can download it from here. In this article, We will guide you step by step to flash the firmware on your mobile.
QMobile X30 is Run on Android 4.4.2 OS Powered by MediaTek MT6572 Processor, it has Dual SIM support, Connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Infrared, GPS, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, and Ambient light sensor.
We have tested QMobile X30 official flash file and working fine. You can easily download flash file and install QMobile X30 Firmware. Don’t skip any step and read carefully.
Download QMobile X30 Flash File/Stock ROM
You must have these requirements before flashing QMobile X30 stock ROM.
- QMobile X30 Flash File (Stock ROM)
- Computer with Windows OS
- QMobile USB Drivers
- 60% battery on your mobile
Advantages of Flashing Stock ROM on QMobile X30
- You can unbrick your Smartphone
- Unroot your QMobile X30
- Flash Stock ROM will fix the boot loop problems
- Upgrade or Downgrade your device
- To fix lags on your QMobile
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can fix the network, SIM card not detected, camera problem and more
- If you install any custom ROM, You can get back to stock ROM by flashing firmware
Download QMobile X30 Flash File Stock ROM
File Name: QMobile_X30_MT6572_TINNO_ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1_4.4.2.zip
File Type: Zip
Android Version: 4.4.2 KitKat
CPU Name: MediaTek
How to Flash QMobile X30 Stock ROM
Step 1: Take a backup of your data before flashing the stock ROM.
Step 2: Download and unzip “QMobile X30 MT6572 Stock ROM” on your computer.
Step 3: After extract the zip file, You will get USB drivers, SP Flash tool and Firmware file.
Step 4: Install the USB driver on your PC.
Step 5: Now Power off your mobile and remove the battery (if the battery is removable) reinsert and connect it to your computer.
Step 6: Open SP flash tool.exe from the extracted folder in Step 2, once it open, click on the Download tab.
Step 7: Now click on Scatter load button and locate the scatter file/Flash File and select it.
Step 8: Click on the download button. Flashing process begins and it will take up to 5 to 10 minutes.
Step 9: After completion of flashing the stock ROM a green tick mark will appear on your computer.
Step 10: Unplug your QMobile X30 and power on. You have successfully installed QMobile X30 Flash File (Stock ROM).
- Before flashing the stock ROM, Make a backup of your data like SMS, Contacts, Call logs. If something goes wrong you can restore them.
- You must install USB drivers on your PC.
- Don’t disconnect the USB cable while flashing the firmware.