Download QMobile i6 metal one Flash File: Do you want to download QMobile i6 metal one Flash File? (Firmware) then you can download it from here. If you don’t know the process to install the firmware on your mobile then no need to worry.
In this article, We will guide you step by step, How to install QMobile i6 Metal One Flash File on your mobile.
QMobile i6 metal one is Run on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS Powered by 1.3GHz Quad-core processor. It has Dual-SIM support, 1GB RAM and 8 GB ROM and 5MP rear camera. Connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Infrared, GPS, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Proximity, and Light sensors.
We have tested QMobile i6 metal one scatter file (flash file) and working fine. You can easily download flash file and install QMobile i6 metal one Firmware. Don’t skip any step while installing the firmware and read carefully.
QMobile i6 Metal One Flash File Free Download
You must have these requirements before flashing QMobile i6 metal one stock ROM.
- QMobile i6 metal one Flash File (Stock ROM)
- Computer with Windows OS
- QMobile USB Drivers
- 60% battery on your mobile
Advantages of Flashing Stock ROM on QMobile i6 Metal One
- You can unbrick your Smartphone
- Unroot your Qmobile i6 metal one
- Flash Stock ROM will fix the boot loop issues
- Upgrade or Downgrade your mobile
- To fix lags on your mobile
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can fix the network, SIM card not detected, camera problems and more
- If you have installed any custom ROM, you can get back to stock ROM by flashing scatter file
Download QMobile X30 Flash File Stock ROM
File Name: QMobile_i6_Metal_One_MT6580_04232016_6.0.zip
File Size: 1.1 GB
File Type: Zip
Android Version: Android V6.0 (Marshmallow)
CPU Name: MediaTek
Also Check: QMobile X30 Flash File (Stock ROM)
How to Flash QMobile i6 Metal One Firmware
Step 1: Take a backup of your data before flashing the stock ROM.
Step 2: Download and unzip “QMobile i6 metal one firmware” on your computer.
Step 3: After extract the zip file, you will get USB drivers, SP Flash tool and Firmware file.
Step 4: Install the USB driver on your PC.
Step 5: Now Power off your mobile and remove the battery (if the battery is removable) reinsert and connect it to your computer.
Step 6: Open SP flash tool.exe from the extracted folder in Step 2, once it open, click on the Download tab.
Step 7: Now click on Scatter load button and locate the scatter file/Flash File and select it.
Step 8: Click on the download button. Flashing process begins and it will take up to 5 to 10 minutes.
Step 9: After completion of flashing the stock ROM a green tick mark will appear on your computer.
Step 10: Unplug your QMobile X30 and power on. You have successfully installed QMobile i6 metal one Flash File (Stock ROM/Scatter file).
- Before flashing the stock ROM, Make a backup of your data like SMS, Contacts, Call logs. If something goes wrong you can restore them.
- You must install USB drivers on your PC.
- Don’t disconnect the USB cable while flashing the firmware.
You can also flash any firmware file using RBSoft Mobile Tool
I hope this article “QMobile i6 Metal One Flash File (Stock ROM) Free Download” helpful to download latest firmware of QMobile i6 metal one firmware. If you have any suggestions and want to more models of firmware (Stock ROM) comment down below.