Nvidia Installer Failed Windows 10: If you are searching for “How to Fix Nvidia Installer Failed on Windows 10” then you are landed at the right place. You might face this issue after upgrade the operating system to Windows 10 because of old NIVIDA drivers not compatible with windows 10.
If you can’t install Nvidia drivers there are different methods to fix Nvidia drivers failed to install. Follow the methods carefully to install Nvidia Drivers on your computer.
3 Ways To Fix Nvidia Installer Failed
Method 1: Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus Software
- Go to the antivirus icon and click the mouse right button then click on shield control.
- Now you can see the option to disable the anti-virus for a certain time period. I prefer you to disable 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now install the latest version of Nvidia drivers.
- There are 3 methods to disable antivirus temporarily.
Method 2: Update the Graphics Drivers
If the reason for the error is not compatible drivers, the best solution is to update the Graphics Drivers to the latest version.
- Open the “Device Manager” by right click on the mouse at below left corner of your desktop screen as shown below image.
- Now find the “Display Adapters” and expand the tab. You will see “NVIDIA GeForce”.
- Right-click the “NVIDIA Drivers” and select “Update driver”
- A Pop-up window will appear then choose “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- The system will search online for the latest Nvidia driver updates. If they are available, the system will install automatically.
Also Check: Download Nvidia Geforce Shadowplay software to record gameplay while playing your favorite games.
Method 3: Stopping All NVIDIA Processes
NVIDIA Geforce driver installation failed has many factors. unnecessary files in the system could be the cause of the problem. Therefore a sensible solution would be to remove any redundant files and to kill all processes running in the background.
- Open “Task Manager” by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
- Navigate to the “Processes” tab, in the task manager.
- Select all processes related to NVIDIA.
- Right-click on each one and select end task.
- Go to C drive and remove the following files;
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\
- Restart your PC to save changes.
- Again run the NVIDIA installer and select “Custom” and checkmark “Perform clean installation.”
- In this method, it would be installed successfully, so this should have Fix Nvidia installer failed windows 10.
This article might be helpful to Fix Nvidia installer failed on windows 10. Try all the methods and let us know which one worked for you. comment down below if you have any queries we will help you to fix that.