Fix iPhone Camera: The camera is becoming an effective part of our daily life, we use a camera for many purposes such as – communication, social media, education (photographs and videos as a learning tool), create and preserve memories of historical or sentimental value, etc.
The young generation loves to take selfies or pictures on every occasion, but sometime you might find an issue that your iPhone camera not focusing properly then you will definitely try to fix the iPhone camera.
If you know previously how to fix iPhone camera focus then you can solve the problem fast but if you do not know you go and search on the internet for “my iPhone camera won’t focus” and you find a solution.
Why Won’t My iPhone Camera Focus?
Sometimes the lens of the camera might be placed in an improper position or lens may be losing its position. The vital reason for camera focus issue on the iPhone due to the outdated and unstable version of iOS. So, your iPhone needs an updated version of iOS.
Also Check: How to Use iPhone without SIM Card
How to Fix iPhone Camera Focus Issue?
Don’t turn upset. You may easily fix most iPhone camera troubles. There are some techniques to solve the issue of fixing a camera;
- Restart iPhone: it is the simplest way to fix the camera issue on your iPhone. Not only this, but many problems can also be resolved by restarting the phone. You just have to press the power button and hold it for a few seconds. A power slider will have appeared on screen and you slide once to power off. After 30 seconds, again press and hold the power button to power on of your iPhone.
- Close camera application forcefully: Sometimes closing and reopening the app can fix the issues when an app does not work properly. You can do the same when an iPhone camera won’t focus. To apply this technique, tap the ‘home’ button twice and swipe up the camera app to close it. Wait some time and restart the camera again.
- Switch both cameras(front and rear): This trice can also resolve the camera fixing issue. Sometimes we observe the rear camera is not working. In this situation, switch to the front camera by tapping on the camera icon. Do the same, if the front camera is not working, switch to the rear camera.
- Update iOS: This is a common process if the iPhone camera won’t focus on an old version of the software. To upgrade the software of your device your iPhone must have at least 60% charge and internet connection. Go to the phone setting, then General and then go to Software update; here you can see the latest version of iOS. Tap on update and download and then install now and get an upgraded iOS.
- Clean camera lens: camera may be prevented to focus for dirt and dust on the lens. So, take a clean cotton soft cloth and wipe away the accumulated on the camera lens.
- Tap the iPhone: Tap around the rear camera lens several times. Many times this method works very well to fix iPhone camera
- Reset iPhone: it is also the easiest solution to fix iPhone camera problem is to reset your iPhone to the default settings without losing any data.
- Go to settings > tap on General > Reset > Reset all settings. It will return your device to the default settings.
- If it won’t work then you may have to reset your device by erasing all the content and saved settings.
- For this, go to your settings > general > reset and tap on erase all content and setting. It will likely fix the iPhone camera is not focusing.
- Switch off the voiceover feature: It is noticed when the voiceover feature is on, an issue occurs with iPhone’s camera. To resolve this problem go to the setting > general > accessibility and turn off the feature “voiceover”. After some time open the camera.
Q: Why does my phone camera not focus?
A: In the iPhone camera app can be corrupted or the focus feature can be corrupted.
Q: How do you fix a blurry iPhone 6 Plus camera?
A: Check your iPhone camera lens must be clean and nothing blocking camera lens.
Q: How do I get my iPhone 7 camera to focus?
A: Don’t put your mobile on roughness places. It will damage the lens of your iPhone 7.
That above resolution can be applied also if iPhone 6 camera won’t focus. Search “iPhone 6 plus camera won’t focus” and get these solutions. Go ahead and follow these easy solutions to fix iPhone camera not focusing.
It is embarrassing when we want to use a camera and iPhone camera won’t focus. The above solutions will help you to eliminate the problems.