Jio Cloud for PC: Are you looking for How to Download Jio Cloud For PC? then you are landed at the right place. Here we will guide you to download and install Jio Cloud app on your computer with an easy method.
Follow the step by step guide to install Jio Cloud for computer. Don’t skip any step in the installation process. Otherwise, the Jio Cloud app won’t install properly.
What is Jio Cloud?
Jio Cloud is a cloud storage app for all your photos, videos, documents, contacts, SMS, and files. It will Auto backup your important files on the cloud and Syncs your files across all your devices. You can access your files from any smartphone, computer, or even your TV using the JioCloud app.
Features of Jio Cloud for PC:
- Free 50GB cloud storage
- Auto backup settings
- Contacts backup
- Upload any type of files
- Access from anywhere
- Stream music & videos in cloud storage without download
- Download JioCloud for Free
Why Download Jio Cloud For PC?
If you don’t have a smartphone in your pocket then don’t worry, You can Jio Cloud download for PC. It is free to download on your computer within a few minutes. You can access your files from anywhere and whenever you want.
Requirements to Use Jio Cloud for PC:
- PC with Windows 7/8/10 or Mac
- Android Emulator
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB of free disk space
- Of course, Internet connection
How to Download Jio Cloud For Windows?
- In order to Download Jio Cloud for Windows 7/8/10, You need to download an android emulator on your computer.
- Download the best android emulator for Windows and Mac. I recommend you to download the Bluestacks emulator.
- After installation of the emulator on your computer. The emulator icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double click on it and open. It will ask you to sign in with Google account if you don’t have an account then create it.
- Once you set up the Google account on the emulator, You will navigate to the home screen of the emulator.
- Now find the play store icon within the emulator and open it.
- Search for “JioCloud – Free Cloud Storage” on the search box in the play store.
- Then select the app and click on the “Install” option.
- If you have a Jio Cloud APK file on your computer or else download it from any unofficial website.
- After download Jio Cloud APK, double click on the apk file to install it on your PC.
- Now you have successfully installed the Jio Cloud for Windows 10/8/7 PC.
So many visitors asking me, what are the best Google Play Store Alternatives? You can check them here.
How to Download Jio Cloud For Mac?
- To download Jio Cloud for Mac, You have to download any emulator from our site.
- You can select the best android emulator for this process. I will recommend you to use Bluestacks emulator on your computer.
- Once download the emulator and install it on your mac. Then open the emulator and It will ask you to sign in with Gmail like the new smartphone.
- Now find the play store app in the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Jio Cloud” and select the app from the search results.
- Now click on the “Install” button.
- Wait until the installation is done then open it.
- Voila!! Now you have successfully installed Jio Cloud for Mac.
Q: Is Jio Cloud app Free Download?
A: You can download Jio Cloud for free.
Q: Can I Download Jio Cloud for PC without Bluestacks emulator?
A: Yes! You can download any android emulator to use Jio Cloud app on your computer.
Q: Can I download Jio Cloud for Windows 7?
A: Yes! You can use it on windows 7 also.
Q: Is it safe to use Jio Cloud app on my computer?
A: 100% safe to use Jio Cloud on PC.
Q: How do you download Jio Cloud app for PC?
A: You can use an emulator to install the APK file on your PC.
Using this method you can simply download Jio Cloud for PC. Now you can upload your documents, files on Jio Cloud app for PC. If you have any issues while following the process let us know via comment below.