The new Google Pixel 2 has the best features in which Google has taken the best move in evolving the smartphone manufactures. It comes with 5.0 inch HD display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution along with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Its Primary Camera has 12.2MP with f/1.8 pixel density and laser autofocus with dual LED flashlight. Its Front Camera is 8MP with f/2.4 pixel density and it is powered by 2700mAh Non-removable Li-ion battery. It has rear-mounted Fingerprint and released in Kinda Blue, Jet Black, and Clearly White colors. It uses HTML5 Browser and has sensors like Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Compass, and Barometer. Google Pixel 2 runs on Android Oreo 8.0.
The hidden features are fast battery charging, Nano-SIM, and eSIM and have an awesome finishing body with color lock buttons. It has best pixels in camera and loaded with photo/video editor and also with Document editor. Coming to its body, its weight is 143g and has awesome looks with dust and water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes.So in this article, I am going to explain to you how to get pixel 2 look in any android. let’s get start it.
How to Get Google Pixel 2 on Your Android Smartphone:
- First of all, you need to enable unknown sources. For this,go to Settings –> Security –> Unknown Sources.
Install Nova launcher and set it as your default launcher.
- Long press on your home screen then goes to Nova settings. Tap on Desktop –> Desktop grid to 5×5.
- Next, go to icon layout, disable this label.
Also Check: Top 10 Augmented Reality Apps for Android
- Next, go to Search Bar Style and change bar style to search bar with rounded corners. Scroll down and select G (color icon).
- Next, Scroll down and go to advanced, then enable widget overlap and overlap when placing.
- Go to App and widget drawer change to Drawer App Grid to 5×5 and disable Swipe Indicator.
- Change accent color to Blue.
- Go back and disable Dock.
- Select Folders. Here change folder preview from line to grid.
- Change Folder background to pixel launcher.
- Go to look & feel –> Icon theme then select Pixel Icon Pack (you can download this icon pack from google play store for free)
- Go to Gestures & inputs Here swipe up action set to App Drawer.
- Now, go back to home screen and remove all the icons on the home screen. Then resize the search bar and place it at the bottom. Now drag and place some google apps at the top of the search bar.
- To set widget download zooper widget and huk zooper from the play store. Long press on your home screen then goes to widgets here select zooper widget 5×2.
- Then select huk zooper and you can find a widget like in Pixel 2 smartphone top on it and you can adjust the size of the widget and also customize as you like then save it.
Also Check: Top 8 Latest Whatsapp Tricks and Tips 2017
- Download Pixel 2 wallpaper and set it as your locker screen and home screen wallpaper.
- To get rounded edges download Rounded Corner App from the play store and set the size to 60.
Now your Android Smartphone looks exactly like Google Pixel 2.