Block Websites on Android: Are you Struggle with inappropriate content? While browsing the internet on your smartphone. Then you are in the right place to Block Websites that contains ads, pop-up ads, video ads, privacy issues, infected pages, etc. There are a lot of methods to Block Website on Android, So here I am sharing with you some easiest methods How to block websites on Android. This article will help you to block any websites without any hassles.
Here are the methods to Block Websites on Android phone | Tablet.
How to Block Websites on Android | Tablet
1. Using ES File Explorer
- First of all, you have to download ES File Explorer from Google Play Store.
- Afte Installation of Es File Explorer, Open the app and click on the “/” button. Now you should select “System” and then “etc”.
- Now, Select the “hosts” file, click on more or three dots menu on the bottom of the screen, choose Open as –> Text –> ES Note Editor –> Edit.
- In ES Note Editor, you should type a new line “127.0.0.1 www.<example>.com”, you should not type the quotes. This will block the web page and redirect you to 127.0.0.1 when someone searches for www.example.com on your smartphone.
- To activate this setting on your mobile, you should restart your Android device. Now successfully block websites on android.
Also Check: How to Use iMessage on Windows PC 2018
2. Using Anti-virus App
The best protection for Android and tablets by installing an and\ivirus app. it will give malicious app detection! Using antivirus app, You can also block any website that you want and even filter categories of websites and protects you against ransomware, fake banking, shopping, and financial apps. It will scan URLs and blocks dangerous sites, keeping you safe while browsing the web using the Trend Micro antivirus app. Apart from that, Trend Micro also gives you powerful parental control options to manage access to your device.
- First, You should antivirus app and Open the app then tap on the option “Parental Controls”.
- Now, tap on the warning message and give the permissions to the app. These permissions are required for the app to work correctly.
- You should create an account on Trend Micro. It is required to use parental control options. Tap on the “Sign in now” button.
- Fill the required information to complete the signup process.
- Once you completed that process, navigate to “Website Filter” tab within the Parental Controls and enable it.
- Now, tap on the “Blocked List” option.
- Next, enter the name and the URL of the website that you want to block and tap on the “Save” button.
- Now the given URL of the site is Blocked on Android.
Also Check: Download GBWhatsapp Apk Latest Version 6.30