Avast UI Failed to Load: This is one of the most annoying thing happens with the Windows systems when we try to update our Windows OS or Avast Antivirus software.
Sometimes you may also face some issues like Avast won’t open issue which occurs after completion of New Windows Updates. In this article, i will show you How To Fix Avast UI Failed To Load Error in a very simple and easy steps.
What is Avast UI Failed to Load Issue?
I have noticed that recently many Avast Antivirus users have faced this issue in their Windows systems after getting installed with Latest Windows Updates. That shows a message like UI Failed to Load and AV Service is Not Responding.
Also check: How to Disable Avast Antivirus Temporarily
Avast Antivirus UI Failed to Load refers that there is some issue caused in the Antivirus software due to Windows Services Configuration when it is automatically switched to another version. It causes UI Failed to Load issue.
Reason for Avast Premier UI Failed to Load Windows 10
There are few reasons due to which Avast Antivirus Software has stopped working properly. Some of the reasons are mentioned below.
- AV Service is not Responding issue occurs due to out dated version of Avast Antivirus Software.
- UI Failed to Load Avast is due to incorrect Windows Services Configuration in your Windows OS.
- It is caused due to Windows 10 April 2018 Update, which is normally makes some changes in the existing softwares in the computer.
How To Fix Avast UI Failed To Load Error
If you want to Fix Avast Loading issue then follow the below given steps and make it work properly as usual.
Step 1: You need to open the Run Dialog by just using the keyboard shortcut Windows + R.
Step 2: Next, type the services.msc in the space given and click on Enter.
Step 3: In that Services Console, you need to locate to the Remote Desktop Services.
Step 4: Finally you need to double click on it and choose Startup Type as Automatic, make sure it is running properly.
How to Fix UI Failed to Load Error in Avast Antivirus
Avast free antivirus ui failed to load error can be solved by just following the process given below and do it exactly on your PC.
- First, you need to open Control Panel in your computer.
- In Settings, you will find Programs. After clicking on it, you need to click on Programs and Features.
- In that you can find all the softwares and tools installed by the user in that computer.
- Select Avast Antivirus Software in that list so that you will find few options like Uninstall, Change and Repair.
- You need to click on Repair option which allow the user to repair the Avast Interface automatically.
- Finally, Avast Antivirus Software Tool will start running and repair the program, clear the issue caused in it and make necessary changes to the system.
Finally, I hope you got a solution for this Avast UI_Failed_to_Load issue and there are two simple methods which you can follow to solve this issue. If you still face the same issue like “can’t open avast user interface” then reinstall avast on your system.