YouTube App For Windows PC & Mac OS: We all enjoy Streaming YouTube Videos on Android Smartphone and Save Offline Videos to watch them later on YouTube App on Android phone. When coming to Windows PC or Mac Book, we can stream YouTube but it is difficult to save Offline videos on your PC and watch them later. But here, I will show you some easy tricks to Save Offline YouTube Videos on your Windows PC or Mac Book.
What is YouTube App?
We all know that YouTube is one of the Best Video Streaming site and one of the world’s biggest search engine for any type of videos. But to make easy to watch videos, it has launched an app called YouTube App in the year 2005 at the United States and later on it has launched the YouTube App for Smartphone users like Android, iOS, and Windows.
For every YouTube App Update, we will see a special feature in it which will provide us an easy way of filtering and access the videos. One of the best feature of YouTube App is to Save Offline videos on YouTube App itself which is possible on Smartphone. But for getting a YouTube App on Windows you need have a PC Emulator and follow the process given here which is safe to use on any PC or Mac.
What is Emulator?
An emulator is a software that enables one computer system to behave as another computer system and make it work with similar efficiency and the possibility of outcome which will make our work easy and comfortable.
In general, many emulators are used for many different purposes like PS3 Emulator for Android is used to Play PS3 games on Android, Xbox 360 Emulator to play Xbox 360 Games on Android, iOS Emulator for Android to Run Apple Apps on Android and some other Android Emulators for Windows PC and Mac to use Android Apps on your PC, Desktops, and Laptops.
How to Install Android Emulator on your Windows PC
For using Android Apps on your Windows PC, we are using Nox Player Emulator which works smoothly on any Windows versions like Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- First of all, Download Nox Player Emulator on your Windows PC.
- Next, install the file, this process will take some time to load the Emulator on your PC.
- After installing, open the Emulator and look for Google Play Store and open it by completing the Google Account set up.
- Next search for YouTube App on your Emulator and install it which is similar to installing on an Android phone.
- That’s it. Now you can use YouTube app on Windows PC and save videos to Offline on YouTube App which you can use it on your PC.
Note: There are many Android Emulators for Windows PC or Mac Book OS which we have already written an article on our website. All the Emulators will work effectively but choose the better one which you feel better to install on your Windows PC.
How to install Android Emulator on your Mac Book OS
For using Android Emulator on your Mac Book, one of the Best Android Emulator of all time is BlueStacks. This Emulator is used more than 130 million people all over the world and has an easy user interface feature in it which allows you to use many Android Apps on Play Store like Whats app, Facebook, Amazon, Flipkart, YouTube, Games and many more.
The installation process is also the same as above Emulator.
- First Download BlueStacks Emulator on your PC or Laptop. Install it by providing specific details.
- After installing, open BlueStacks and look for Google Play Store and open it by completing the Google Account set up.
- Then you can Download YouTube app and many Android Apps and Games which supports your PC or Mac Book.
I hope you this article is helpful to use Youtube App for Windows 10 & Mac OS. If you have any issues or suggestions comment down below. And share with your friends on Social media.