Security is the most essential for everyone in the world. Because of this, a lot of people install IP cameras and DVR to protect their properties and homes. After installation, a proper monitoring tool is essential for checking the progress of installed IP Cameras and DVR.
So here XMEye app is perfect to control the cameras and it will manage all video recordings.
What is XMEye?
XMEye is a free app for a video monitoring device for IP camera and DVR. It provides all-in-one solution to monitor the video of your installed IP cameras and DVR with the assistance of cloud know-how.
XMEye is an Android & iOS app for free of cost, but if you want to use XMEye for windows and XMEye for Mac. You can easily install XMEye app on Windows PC, Mac, and laptops.
Requirements to use XMEye for PC:
- Android Emulator
- PC with Windows 10/8/7 or Mac
- Computer with above 2GB RAM
- Internal Storage more than 4GB
- Internet connection
Features of XMEye software:
- XMEye app for Windows PC identified as CMS and for Mac VMS. You can get them from right here
- It’s a very friendly video monitoring app developed by Huangwanshui.
- XMEye is a free stay video monitoring utility that may be very well-liked and helpful for safety functions.
- The software program XMEye could be used merely on each cell platform Android and iOS.
- It allows you to watch your digicam videos on your PC. It specially designed for Android and iOS users.
Download XMEye For Windows & Mac
So If you want to install any android app/game (XMEye app) on your PC, you have to install an android emulator on your Windows and Mac. This is the easiest method to install XMEye for PC.
There are a lot of android emulators available for Windows and Mac users. Follow the step by step guide to install XMEye for Windows PC and Mac.
How to Install XMEye for Windows PC
- First of all, You have to download and install the Bluestacks emulator or Andy emulator on your Windows PC. If you don’t like these emulator listed above, You can also install other Android emulators.
- I have already published an article on the Best Android emulator for Windows & Mac. You can choose the best emulator that you want to run on your PC.
- Once you have been successfully installed the emulator, find the emulator icon on your desktop.
- Open the emulator and Sign in with your Gmail account to access the Google play store.
- Then search for XMEye app on the search bar and click on install.
- If you don’t find the app on Google play store, download XMEye App from third-party sites.
- Once the installation is done. Now you can use XMEye app for PC.
- Voila!! Now you have successfully installed the latest version of XMEye for PC.
How to Install XMEye for Mac
- To install XMEye for Mac is almost the same as XMEye for Windows PC.
- The only thing is, You should download Mac version of android emulator on your PC.
- We recommend you to download the Bluestacks emulator; it is working perfectly fine in any configured computer.
- This Process of installing XMEye to PC works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 and Mac OS.
I hope this article Download XMEye For PC (Windows 7/8/10 & Mac) is helpful to you. If you have issues while downloading or installing XMEye app for PC feel free to comment down below. we will try to fix the issue and we will happy to help you.