ShareMe (MiDrop) For PC: Are you looking for How to Download ShareMe for PC? Here we will guide you to download and install the ShareMe app on your computer with an easy method.
Is MI drop available for PC? Unfortunately, It is not available for PC. But don’t worry, you can download ShareMe (Mi drop) for laptop using an android emulator.
ShareMe (Midrop) is a file-sharing app from mobile to mobile/PC. It is developed by Xiaomi and You can transfer any type of file with your friends and family.
Features of ShareMe (MiDrop) For PC:
- Share files without internet or mobile data usage
- Send and receive all types of files
- The highest speed goes up to 50M/s
- Free of cost
- Easy user-friendly UI
If you don’t have a high-end smartphone in your pocket then you can Shareme (Mi drop) download for PC. It is free to download and transfer files from your computer.
Requirements to use ShareMe (MiDrop) For PC:
- PC with Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OS
- Android Emulator
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB of free disk space
- Internet connection
- In order to Download ShareMe (MiDrop) for Windows 7/8/10, You need to download an android emulator on your computer/laptop.
- Download the best android emulator for Windows and Mac. I recommend you to download the Bluestacks emulator.
Also Check: You can Fix BlueStacks Engine Won’t Start
- After installation of the emulator on your PC. The emulator icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double click on it and open. It will ask you to sign in with Google account if you don’t have an account then create it.
- Once you set up the Google account on the emulator, You will navigate to the home screen of the emulator.
- Now find the play store icon within the emulator and open it.
- Search for “ShareMe (MiDrop)” on the search box in the play store.
- Then select the app and click on the “Install” option.
- If you have a ShareMe APK file on your computer or else download it from any unofficial website.
- After download ShareMe (MiDrop) APK, double click on the apk file to install it on your PC.
- Now you have successfully installed ShareMe (MiDrop) for Windows 10/8/7 PC.
So many visitors asking me, what are the best Google Play Store Alternatives? You can check them here.
- To download ShareMe (MiDrop) for Mac, You need to download an android emulator from our site.
- You can select the best android emulator for this process. I will recommend you to use Bluestacks emulator on your computer.
- Once download the emulator and install it on your mac. Then open the emulator and It will ask you to sign in with Gmail like the new smartphone.
- Now find the play store app in the emulator and open it.
- Search for “ShareMe (MiDrop)” and select the app from the search results.
- Now click on the “Install” button.
- That’s it. Now you have successfully installed ShareMe (MiDrop) for Mac.
Q: Can I Download ShareMe (MiDrop) for PC without Bluestacks emulator?
A: You should install an android emulator to use this app on your computer.
Q: How can I download ShareMe (MiDrop) for free?
A: You can download ShareMe (MiDrop) from the play store for free.
Q: Can I download ShareMe (MiDrop) for Windows 7?
A: Yes! You can use it on windows 7 also.
Q: Is it safe to use ShareMe (MiDrop) app on my computer?
A: 100% safe to use ShareMe (MiDrop) on PC.
Q: How do I install Mi drop on my PC?
A: You can use an emulator to install the APK file on your PC.
Using this method you can use ShareMe (MiDrop) for PC and It is secure and transfers money with ShareMe (MiDrop) on your computer. If you have any issues while following the process let us know via comment below.