For all the Minecraft Game lovers the new Morphing mod has already come with Morph Mod 1.7.10 and Morph Mod 1.12.2 which gives the player to Morph into any Mob Ever. The Morph Mod is also called as Shape Shifter Mod which is used to change the ability or morphing essence into another animal.
You can find a lot of versions for this Minecraft like Morph Mod 1.12.2, Morph Mod 1.11.2, Morph Mod 1.10.2, Morph Mod 1.7.10, Morph Mod 1.8, Morph Mod 1.8.9 and Morph Mod 1.6.4. But this Morph Mod 1.7.10 is an awesome cool Morph Mod which allows all new morphing technique from one animal to other by killing the mob.
There are several Mobs like Spider, Blaze, Ghast, Bat, Wither, Chicken, Squid, Zombie, Skeleton, Snow Golem, Horse, Wolf and Ocelot etc with different types of abilities like potion-effect, sink, fear, fall Negate, wither Resistance, poison resistance, step, sunburn, swim, hostile, water allergy, fly, float climb and fire immunity.
Once you have installed the Morph mod 1.7.10 may not allow you to morph into other Mob but you need to know the process of how you can morph from one meteorite to other mobs. You need to do block disruption instead of destruction. The Morph skill provides the options like killing a mob which unlocks its morph, can morph into items, but it is only a one-time use.
It has some of the abilities which are needed to be learned, when once you morph the mob then you must also learn the abilities of that one. If the player morphs are more then chance of allergies is also high, then the player body will eventually fight off the allergy and expel it.
How to Use Morph Mod 1.7.10/1.12.2
You can ask how to use the Morph Mod for this version, for that there are some instructions which you must follow while using the morphing mod. To morph into that mob, you can use left and right square brackets ([ ]) to open and navigate to the morph selection screen.
Hold the Shift key to go between different types of the same mob and when the desired mob is selected then you can click enter to begin the morph. At the morph menu, you can add the selected morph to favorite by pressing the “~” key, then hold to open the favorite menu.
How to Install Morph Mod?
- First Download and install Forge installer and iChun Util
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows – open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On Mac – open finder, Press “ALT” button on your keyboard and click on “Go” then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and find Minecraft.
- Create a new folder called Mods.
- Place the mod you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft game and click on the mods button, you should see the mod is installed.