Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Plus was launched in India. For some reasons, we need to root our android device. So we will discuss How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Root Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Plus. By following this guide, you can easily Root Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Plus with the help of the TWRP custom Recovery. You can use two methods to Root Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Plus with magisk Manager and SuperSu rooting tools. This is the best way to root Root Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Plus. Let’s get started,
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/ Redmi 5 plus
- Unlocked bootloader
- Install ADB and Fastboot on your windows computer.
- A backup of your device (If anything goes wrong, you will lose all your data anyway while unlocking the bootloader)
- TWRP for your device (Redmi Note 5 / Redmi 5 Plus /Redmi 5)
- Magisk Manager or SuperSu
How to Install TWRP
- First, You need to unlocked bootloader on your mobile
- Enable the USB debugging on your phone. Go to Android Settings –> About Phone –> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like “You Are Now A Developer”.
- Now developer option enabled, so go to Settings –> Developer Options –> Enable USB debugging and also enable OEM to unlock.
- Save the TWRP file in the ADB folder that you have already created while installing ADB drivers on your PC.
- Now Reboot your Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Plus in Fastboot mode. To do this power off your device and Press and Hold the Volume Down + Power button to boot into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Open ADB folder and in an empty space in the folder Hold Shift and Right click on the mouse to open the command prompt window.
- To install TWRP for the Redmi 5 type the command
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.1-0-rosy.img
- To install TWRP for the Redmi Note 5 or Redmi 5 Plus type
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.1-0-vince.img
- Once the installation is completed, to reboot the device type
- You have successfully installed TWRP on Redmi Note 5 / TWRP on Redmi 5 plus.
How to Root Redmi Note 5 or Redmi 5 plus
- Download Magisk Manager zip or SuperSu zip file from the download section and save the zip file on your internal storage.
- Now power off your device then go to TWRP recovery mode by Press and Hold the volume up + power button together.
- Now you are in TWRP recovery mode, Click on Install option then navigate to the Magisk Manager zip or SuperSu zip file on your mobile.
- Simply swipe the button at the bottom of the screen to confirm the installation process.
- After the installation, tap on reboot system.
- voila! You have successfully rooted Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Plus.
I hope you this article is helpful to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Root Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Plus and if you have any queries or wanted to know any new things, updates and features about Android or Latest Technology please let us know and give your valuable comments.