Are you looking for “How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M31“? then you are landed at the right place. We will show you 4 easy methods to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M31. From this list of method choose anyone and take screenshot on your mobile.
Samsung Launched New mobile called Samsung Galaxy M31. This smartphone has 6.4-inch Full HD Dewdrop notch display, 6000 mAh big battery. I like this Quad-camera setup on the back includes an f/1.8 aperture 64-megapixel primary lens, an (ultrawide) lens of 8-megapixel, a 5-megapixel (dedicated macro lens) and last or fourth camera is 5-megapixel (depth sensor)., and a stylish design. it has the latest Exynos 9611 Octa-core processor coming from Exynos which will make your gaming experience even better.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M31
4 Methods to take the screenshot:
- Using Buttons
- Palm Swipe Screenshot
- Using Your Voice
- Using Assistant Menu
After taking the screenshot using these methods you will get a notification on your mobile, From there you can edit your screenshot easily. (Or) You can find the screenshot in your gallery.
1. Using Buttons
- I think you know this method right? Let’s see.
- You need to press Volume Down and Power Buttons at a time.
- In the first attempt, you might not take a screenshot. Try again and press both buttons at the same time.
2. Palm Swipe Screenshot
- To Turn On this feature you need to go Settings -> Advance feature -> Motions & Gestures. Enable Palm swipe to capture option.
- Now swipe your Palm from the right to the left side on your screen. It will capture your screen easily and this is my favorite method to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M31.
3. Using Your Voice
Today Google Assistant is available in all android mobiles, you can take screenshots with your voice command. “Ok Google, take a screenshot”. Even you can add your commands like “Ok Google, capture my screen” and you can find the screenshot on your gallery to edit that.
4. Using Assistant Menu
- First, you have to go to phone Settings
- Then open Accessibility -> interaction and Dexterity
- After that, you have to Enable the Assistant menu option.
I hope this article “How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M31” helpful to you. If you find any other ways to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M31, let us know via comment down below. If you found this helpful do share with your friends and relatives on social media.