Clash of Clans is one of the Best Android Game which is available on Google Play Store. I have received questions from many users that “How to Reset Clash of Clans Account?” If you are also having the same question on your mind then follow this article completely where you can find some tricks to Restart Clash of Clans Game.
Android Games are always the Best Time Pass Apps which are available for free on Google Play Store. Clash of Clans is an all-time favorite game for most of the people which is the Best Strategy Video Game developed and published by Finnish game developer Supercell.
It is available for both Android and also for iOS users. You can also download clash royale for PC check this.
Tricks to Restart Clash of Clans Account
Many people want to Rebuild Clash of Clans City as they have created their Clash of Clans City Layout incorrectly. But it is difficult to Reconstruct Clash of Clans Game when you are using the normal version.
Even if you are using the Clash of Clans Hack version also possibilities are very low. For that reason, we have researched and gathered a few Tips and Tricks for How to Reset Clash of Clans Account.
How to Reset Clash of Clans on your device
There are more than two methods to restarting clash of clans accounts on your device which varies depending upon the user’s Operating System like Android or iOS device. Follow the method which suits your device operating system and complete the process without any mistakes.
Check out: Guns of Boom Mod Apk Download Latest Version
Method 1: Reset COC For iOS Users
- First, Go to “Settings” and choose “General” option and click on “Factory Reset” button.
- This process makes your device into default settings. Make sure that you don’t have any personal data on your phone.
- Sometimes this process can clean up the personal data on your phone. So keep a backup for media and other personal data or sync with Cloud Storage.
- After the completion of the process, your device will set up as usual.
- On iOS devices, generally, games are linked up with the Game Center Account.
- So start creating a new “Game Center Account” and Download Clash of Clans.
- Once you install the game, it will ask you for reloading the previous levels or old village.
- You need to click on the “Cancel” button which clears all your game data and provides you with a New Clash of Clans Account.
Also Read: How to Download Pokemon Go++ on Android
Method 2: Reset Clash of Clans [Reset COC] For Android Users
- It is a very easy way to Reset Clash of Clans Account on Android Devices.
- First, uninstall the present version of Clash of Clans App on which you are playing.
- I think you have used a Gmail or Google Play Account for the Clash of Clans Game to sync the old village.
- To create a new Google Account on your device and start using it for Google Play Store.
- Reinstall Clash of Clans Game and enter into the game with a new account so that it will not show your saved levels or old village.
- In this way, you can delete your entire Clash of Clans Village and start to know about How to Reset Clash of Clans Account.
I hope this article “How to Reset Clash of Clans Account [Reset COC] 2019” is helpful for you to know the Tricks to Restart Clash of Clans Game. If you like this article, then do share with your friends and family. If you have any queries and suggestions, please let us know and feel free to comment us below.