YouTube Red for Free on Android: YouTube Red is an awesome service by Google. It is a paid service if you have to watch videos without ads on youtube and you can playback continue after exit the youtube app then this service is for you.
Even when you turn off your screen, playback will continue. You can download videos to offline and also access YouTube Music.
YouTube Red pricing starts at $10/month. However, there is an Xposed module that can give you the exact feel of a Red subscriber, which means you can get ad-free, offline mode playback on any android device. In this article, I am sharing How to watch YouTube Red free? let’s get started,
- “Unknown Sources” enabled
- Xposed Framework installed
- Rooted Android device
Install YouTube Background Playback
- First, enable “Unknown Sources” Go to Settings –> Security –> Unknown Sources.
- Download Xposed Framework corresponding to the Android version.
- After installation of Xposed Framework head over to the download selection in your Xposed installer and search for YouTube Background Playback then tap on it and here go to versions tab, then click on “Download” button.
- After download is finished, the installer interface will appear on your screen then tap on “Install“.
- Next, you should activate the module and reboot your device.
Play YouTube Videos in the Background without Ads
Now open YouTube on your android device. then choose any video, you will notice that there aren’t any ads. If you minimize YouTube app audio playback will continue in the background. You can also play videos while the screen is off and you will see a notification to navigate directly to the video playing in the background.
Now you can watch youtube red free of cost. make sure whenever the module gets the update simply update it. The update will fix some bugs in the module and use free youtube red.
If you don’t want to pay for YouTube Red there is another workaround. It will take some time but it will cost nothing to you.
You can download video or music from YouTube on your PC with the help of the Freemake Converter program and then upload it on your device. If you need a step-to-step guide on how to create an mp3 file from mp4, read and even watch it via this link.
I hope this article How to Get YouTube Red for Free on Android is helpful to you. Now you can enjoy youtube red for free on Android and also YouTube Background Playback. If you have any issues or suggestions comment down below.