Where would we be without information technology? That’s a difficult question to answer but one thing is for sure, we certainly wouldn’t be where we are today if it wasn’t for IT. The truth is, we are living in a digital world and every business is striving to get ahead of the game and one way to do this is through managed IT services.
Here are some of the most popular managed IT services that business owners need.
- Cloud networking – Most medium to large businesses have already migrated to the cloud, which brings with it many benefits. You can, for example, access your data from any location using any digital device and so can all of your employees. Being able to update in real time from any location keeps all stakeholders on the same page. If you would like to learn more about the cloud and how it can help your business, check out the best managed IT services in Toronto provided by a leading company that cares about their clients.
- Business communication – All parties involved in an organization must have the ability to communicate across the board; we have cellphones, of course, but when you get the monthly bill, it should motivate you to discover the joys of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), which by-passes cell networks, using the web to send and receive audio and video data, which costs next to nothing. Real-time video calls empower the business by bringing global connectivity and your local IT support company can set you up with VoIP communication and offer a free demo to any number. You could really boost office productivity by giving employees a new laptop.
- Cyber-security – Today’s hacker is very adept and uses many strategies to gain access to valuable data; you need professional cyber-security to be sure that you won’t become a victim of cyber-crime. How can you be sure that your network is impenetrable? Your local managed IT services company can get their ethical hackers to do some penetration testing, which is the only way to be 100% certain that your defenses are top-notch. The FBI uses a lot of resources to combat cyber-crime, which is a growing problem.
- Disaster recovery – Every business should have a disaster recovery plan in place; you never know when a catastrophe might occur and with a recovery plan, you can quickly implement to limit the damage done to the organization. Imagine having all your client banking data hacked? What would you do? Things like this are included in a disaster recovery plan.
- Hardware support – We all know just how unreliable IT equipment can be; office PCs seem to crash when we really need them, while printer error codes are more than a little frustrating; you can dissolve all IT hardware issues by taking out a fixed-fee hardware support package. This ensures that your business is always online and ready to take on anything.
As you can see, managed IT services are critical for the 21st century organization and with a Google search, you can hook up with a Toronto based provider.