What is Quicktime?
It is the multimedia Player developed by Apple that works videos, sound, animation, music and more. It supports most of the video and audio file formats including, images, graphics, and virtual reality (VR) movies and provides users with a suite of applications. QuickTime player comes installed on Mac Devices.
If you’re rearranging from a Mac to a PC, one thing you wind up losing is the exclusive technology that Apple gives into OS X. The QuickTime player software which allows for some streaming videos to play.
- QuickTime Player Free & Safe Download
- QuickTime Player Latest Version
- Works with Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit versions
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7
- Users choice
Apple presents it easy to download for Windows users and install QuickTime to their PCs. Once you have QuickTime installed on your PC, You can play the HD movies that Apple streams online, video clips recorded on Apple devices and various other videos that televised over the internet.
Apple only lists Windows Vista and Windows 7 in the QuickTime download page. But we have already tested and Download QuickTime for Windows 10 and works without any issues. Here’s the guide How to Install QuickTime For Windows 10, Follow the step by step process.
Also Check: YoWhatsApp Latest APK Download For Android
How to Install QuickTime For Windows 10
- First of all, you need to download QuickTime for Windows 10.
- Then Open the downloaded file quicktimeinstaller.exe from your Download folder.
- Select “Next” option.
- Select “Yes”, this is the License Agreement.
- Tap on the icon next to Typical.
- Now Click on Install. If you want to create a shortcut on your desktop, check the box next to Install Desktop shortcuts.
- Tap on Finish.
You have successfully Installed QuickTime for Windows 10.
I hope you this article is helpful to you for How to Install & Download QuickTime For Windows 10. If you have any issues or suggestions feel free to comment down below.