Pokemon Go is undoubtedly one of the best augmented reality game that has ever created. The game has been a hit since it was launched first in 2016 and since then to know there are millions of people who have installed the game.
However, there is one thing wrong with the game is that in the game you have to travel around to catch pokemons. But thanks to this modified app called PokeGO++ for iOS. You can easily play the game without roaming around your city.
However, the question is how you can download and install the game on your iPhone?
Well if you have the similar question inside in your head. Then stick with this page, and we will explain all the steps to you.
But before you go ahead and follow the steps make sure you have removed the original Pokemon Go app from your iPhone. Anyway, here are all the steps that you have to follow:
How to download PokeGO++ on iPhone:
- First of all download the PokeGO++ new IPA File.
- After that, you have to download this tool called Cydia Impactor and install it on your computer.
- Now you have to connect your iOS device to your computer via a USB cable. Also, make sure that your computer has iTunes installed. If there is no iTunes installation available, then do it at first.
- After that launch Cydia Impactor and select the correct iOS device from the drop-down menu.
- Then you have drag and drop the IPA file onto Cydia Impactor.
- Once you do so, Cydia Impactor will ask you to enter your Apple ID And password and ask for the permission. Simply enter everything.
- Then click on the start button and wait for a while.
- Now you have to pick your iPhone and go to the setting. Then from settings follow this path:
General > Device Management / Profiles / Profiles & Device Management.
- Over here you should see the Apple ID you used to sign the IPA. Simply click on it trust the ID.
That’s it. Now you will be able to play the game on your Apple iPhone. However, this is quite a complicated method to try out. Apart from this, there is also an easy method. So let’s just talk about it.
How to download PokeGO++ on iPhone using Build:
The Build store is a third party app store which allows you to install apps from third-party sources. Also, the interesting part of the Build store is that you do not have to jailbreak your device.
However, Build store is not free. You have to get yourself a monthly subscription for this. Anyway, here are the steps that you have to follow:
- First of all, uninstall the official version of Pokemon GO from your iOS Device.
- Then you have to sign up for a new account on BuildStore and register your iOS device.
- After that from your registered iOS device launch the Safari browser.
- After that, you have to navigate to the Pokemon GO++ app page.
- In the end, simply tap on the Install button and the game will get installed on your computer.
So those were two different methods to install PokeGO++ on an iPhone. For the first method you need to jailbreak your device, and for the second one, you have to pay a monthly fee. Now it’s your call to make a decision and choose the best one for yourself.
Anyway, if you have any more questions to ask. Then you can feel free to leave a comment down below and we will surely help you out.