Having the latest update of OS in our phone will be better but we also have to be comfortable and know how to access the new upgrade version. This generally happened with the windows 10 when people are habitat to windows 8.1 and windows 7 and later most of the people went for downgrade from windows 10 to windows 7. So if anyone wants to downgrade their OS from iOS 11 to iOS 10 then here there is a trick for not losing any data from the phone. Let us have a glance look on how the process work and keenly watch and follow the steps given below. When you are using iOS 11 then it may possible for all iPhones iOS 11 beta 1 to iOS 11 Beta 7 also.
Downgrade iOS 11 to iOS 10 Process:
- First of all, you need to connect your iPhone to Mac or Windows PC and then make sure that you have turned OFF the option ‘Find My iPhone‘ in the iCloud Settings.
- Next, you need to download the IPSW for which you need to downgrade your iOS 11. But it is best to have the Top Most Upgrade version iOS 10.3.2 and place the downloaded file where you can have the easy access to this file.
- Then launch into the iTunes and go to your device, there you can find two options. One is Check for “Updates” and the other is “Restore iPhone”.
- Here you have to select “Check for Updates” option and hold the option button on your Mac.
- When you are using the Windows PC then you have to Hold on the Shift key and select “Check for Updates” option. Then you will find a window opened with some files and make sure that your iOS 10.3.2 file is available in that and just double-click on it.
- Now select on Update option and the iTunes will start downgrading the iOS 11 to iOS 10.3.2. It takes pretty much time and you will get a pop-up that your device has been updated successfully.
- Finally, you see your device has changed to iOS 10.3.2 by looking the icon labels under the Phone icon or else you can go to “About” option in the settings and make sure.
- Now your iPhone is successfully downgraded from iOS 11 to iOS 10.
This process is similar to the changing of Android Software from Marshmallow version 6.0 to Lollipop version 5.1.1 but here comes some of the main problems in finding the correct OS version which are suitable for your device and make sure that it has been downloaded from a well-known website for avoiding the unwanted software or files on your Mac or Windows PC.
If you don’t know where the OS version will be available, then try to search in the google and find out for the best iOS 10.3.2 version in a well-known publisher or website. Finally, go for the best iOS versions which very much satisfy when you are using it and be comfortable to access each and every application easily but don’t go for the top iOS 11 version where you are feeling difficult to use.
If you have any doubts or issues comment down below.