Avast Antivirus is the most popular Antivirus to protect your computer. which helps in Fixing problems, clean up system junk files, trash, unwanted background apps, and data. It provides Avast Antivirus services for different price range like Free Antivirus, Pro Antivirus, Premier, Avast Cleanup Premium and Internet Security.
Sometimes we have to Disable or turn off Avast Antivirus due to use some patches and crack files on windows. when we use crack and patch files without turn off Avast Antivirus, they immediately removed from your computer. Because of Antivirus doesn’t understand such type of files and folders. If you want to Disable Avast Antivirus on windows then here is the solution for How to disable Avast Antivirus. Let’s get started,
How to disable Avast Antivirus on Windows
Here are few methods How to Disable Avast Antivirus temporarily. Follow the step by step process and disable avast antivirus on your windows.
- Click on the small triangle or arrow at the right bottom corner of the taskbar.
- there you can see Avast Antivirus icon right-click on it.
- You can see an option “Avast shields control” click on it. then here you can disable avast antivirus for how much time you need to turn off Avast antivirus, select any one them.
- Next, a pop-up will appear on the screen like this, then simply click Yes and disable it.
- First, Open your Avast Antivirus then click on Settings at the bottom left corner.
- Next, Go to Components tab and here disable all these Shields then click on OK button.
- Open Task Manager (Right click on the taskbar and click on Task Manager) and then go to Services tab.
- Now click on Open Services at bottom of the screen.
- Next, find Avast Antivirus Service on the list then double click on that.
- Then, You will get Avast Antivirus Properties on your screen. Here click on stop button and change Startup type from Automatic to Disabled then click OK.
- Now, Avast Antivirus Disabled on your windows and you can use Crack and Patches on your windows.