Cricbuzz App For PC: Are you looking for How to Download Cricbuzz for PC? then you are landed at the right place. Here we will guide you to download and install Cricbuzz app for computer with an easy method.
Follow the step by step process to install it on your PC. Don’t skip any step in the installation process otherwise, Cricbuzz won’t install properly on the computer.
What is Cricbuzz?
Cricbuzz is a cricket app to know the updates of the match. You can check Special content for major tournaments like ICC Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy, IPL.
Features of Cricbuzz For PC:
- Superfast scores updates
- Entertaining ball-by-ball commentary
- Notifications for live matches and breaking news
- Latest cricket news and editorials
- Schedules of upcoming matches
- Exclusive video content
- Rankings, Stats, and Records
Why Download Cricbuzz App For PC?
If Cricbuzz doesn’t support your smartphone then you can download the Cricbuzz app for PC in a few minutes. It is free of cost for your computer and checks the updates of the score.
Requirements to use Cricbuzz For PC:
- PC with Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OS
- Android Emulator
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB of free disk space
- Of course, Internet connection
How to Download Cricbuzz For Windows?
- In order to Cricbuzz Download for PC, You need to download an android emulator on your computer/laptop.
- Download the best android emulator for Windows and Mac. I recommend you to download the Bluestacks emulator.
Also Check: You can Fix BlueStacks Engine Won’t Start
- After installation of the emulator on your PC. The emulator icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double click on it and open. It will ask you to sign in with a Google account if you don’t have an account then create it.
- Once you set up the Google account on the emulator, You will navigate to the home screen of the emulator.
- Now find the play store icon within the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Cricbuzz” on the search box in the play store.
- Then select the app and click on the “Install” option.
- If you have a Cricbuzz APK file on your computer or else download it from any unofficial website.
- After download Cricbuzz APK, double click on the apk file to install it on your PC.
- Now you have successfully installed Cricbuzz for Windows 10/8/7 PC.
So many visitors asking me, what are the best Google Play Store Alternatives? You can check them here.
How to Download Cricbuzz App for Mac?
- To download Cricbuzz app for Mac, You need to download an android emulator from our site.
- You can select the best android emulator for this process. I will recommend you to use the Bluestacks emulator on your computer.
- Once download the emulator and install it on your mac. Then open the emulator and It will ask you to sign in with Gmail like the new smartphone.
- Now find the play store app in the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Cricbuzz – Live cricket scores & News” and select the app from the search results.
- Now click on the “Install” button.
- Cool! Now you can enjoy any cricket match updates on Cricbuzz for Mac.
Read this: Live TV Apps For Andriod
Q: Can I Download Cricbuzz app for PC without Bluestacks emulator?
A: You should install an android emulator to use this app on your computer.
Q: How can I download Cricbuzz app for free?
A: You can download Cricbuzz from the play store for free.
Q: Can I download Cricbuzz for Windows 7?
A: Yes! You can use it on windows 7 also.
Q: Is it safe to use Cricbuzz app on my computer?
A: 100% safe to use Cricbuzz on PC.
Q: How do I download Cricbuzz to my computer?
A: You can use an emulator to install the APK file on your PC.
Using this method you can use Cricbuzz app for PC and If you have any issues while following the process of “How to Download Cricbuzz for PC?” let us know via comment below.