Coursera For PC: Are you looking for How to Download Coursera for PC? then you are landed at the right place. Here we will guide you to download & install Coursera app for laptop/computer with an easy method.
Follow the step by step guide to install Coursera app for computer/laptop. Don’t skip any step in the installation process. Otherwise, the Coursera app won’t install properly on your PC.
What is Coursera?
Coursera is an online learning app. You can access more than 2,000 courses and developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world. Advance your career by studying subjects from Python programming and data science to photography.
Features of Coursera For PC:
- Browse courses in all subjects from math to music, to medicine
- Watch course videos online any time, download for offline
- Explore new degree programs from top universities from around the world
- Joining Coursera is free
- Earn a certificate in a specific subject and share with the world
- Download Coursera for PC free
Why Download Coursera For PC?
If you don’t have a smartphone in your pocket then you can download Coursera for PC within a few minutes. To watch learning videos on your big screen then download it on your laptop/computer easily.
Requirements to Use Coursera For PC:
- PC with Windows 7/8/10 or Mac
- Android Emulator
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Minimum 4GB of free disk space
- Internet connection
How to Download Coursera For Windows?
- In order to Download Coursera for Windows 7/8/10, You need to download an android emulator on your computer/laptop.
- Download the best android emulator for Windows and Mac. I recommend you to download the Bluestacks emulator.
- After installation of the emulator on your computer. The emulator icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double click on it and open. It will ask you to sign in with a Google account if you don’t have an account then create it.
- Once you set up the Google account on the emulator, You will navigate to the home screen of the emulator.
- Now find the play store icon within the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Coursera: Online courses” on the search box in the play store.
- Then select the app and click on the “Install” option.
- If you have a Coursera APK file on your computer or else download it from the given link.
- After download Coursera APK, double click on the apk file to install it on your PC.
- Now you have successfully installed Coursera for Windows 10/8/7 PC.
So many visitors asking me, what are the best Google Play Store Alternatives? You can check them here.
How to Download Coursera For Mac?
- To download Coursera for Mac, You need to download an android emulator from our site.
- You can select the best android emulator for this process. I will recommend you to use the Bluestacks emulator on your computer.
- Once download the emulator and install it on your mac. Then open the emulator and It will ask you to sign in with a Gmail account like the new smartphone.
- Now find the play store app in the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Coursera – The Learning App” and select the app from the search results.
- Now click on the “Install” button.
- Wait until the installation is done then open it.
- That’s it. Now you have successfully installed Coursera for Mac.
Q: Can I Download Coursera for PC without Bluestacks emulator?
A: You should install an android emulator to use this app on your computer.
Q: How can I download Coursera for free?
A: You can download Coursera from the play store for free.
Q: Can I download Coursera for Windows 7?
A: Yes! You can use it on windows 7 also.
Q: Is it safe to use Coursera app on my computer?
A: 100% safe to use Coursera on PC.
Q: How do I download Coursera app for PC?
A: You can use an emulator to install the APK file on your PC.
Using this method you can download Coursera for PC and If you have any issues while following the process “How to download Coursera app for PC” let us know via comment below.