Canva For PC: Are you looking for How to Download Canva for PC? then you are landed at the right place. Here we will guide you to download and install Canva app for computer with an easy method.
Follow the step by step process to install it on your PC. Don’t skip any step in the installation process otherwise, Canva won’t install properly on the computer.
What is Canva?
Canva is a graphic design app that is a logo maker and poster maker, Instagram Story or post, create a banner, and make birthday invitations or wedding invites. It is available for free to download on your computer.
Features of Canva For PC:
- Logo designer, book cover, blog banner design for any project
- For any event: birthday card maker, wedding invitation maker, event creator
- Simple and free image editing app
- Photo collage maker, flier maker, banner maker for any occasion
- Show your creativity using different template and tools
- Party invitation maker, school poster maker, video banner maker
Why Download Canva For PC?
If you want to Use Canva heavily then you can download Canva for computer within a few minutes. It has a simple user-interface and makes your own logos and graphic designs.
Requirements to use Canva For PC:
- PC with Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OS
- Android Emulator
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB of free disk space
- Of course, Internet connection
How to Download Canva For Windows?
- In order to Canva Download for PC, You need to download an android emulator on your computer/laptop.
- Download the best android emulator for Windows and Mac. I recommend you to download the Bluestacks emulator.
Also Check: You can Fix BlueStacks Engine Won’t Start
- After installation of the emulator on your PC. The emulator icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double click on it and open. It will ask you to sign in with Google account if you don’t have an account then create it.
- Once you set up the Google account on the emulator, You will navigate to the home screen of the emulator.
- Now find the play store icon within the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Canva” on the search box in the play store.
- Then select the app and click on the “Install” option.
- If you have a Canva APK file on your computer or else download it from any unofficial website.
- After download Canva APK, double click on the apk file to install it on your PC.
- Now you have successfully installed Canva for Windows 10/8/7 PC.
So many visitors asking me, what are the best Google Play Store Alternatives? You can check them here.
How to Download Canva App for Mac?
- To download Canva app for Mac, You need to download an android emulator from our site.
- You can select the best android emulator for this process. I will recommend you to use Bluestacks emulator on your computer.
- Once download the emulator and install it on your mac. Then open the emulator and It will ask you to sign in with Gmail like the new smartphone.
- Now find the play store app in the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Canva: Graphic Design, Video Collage, Logo Maker” and select the app from the search results.
- Now click on the “Install” button.
- Cool! Now you can edit like a pro using Canva for Mac.
Q: Can I Download Canva app for PC without Bluestacks emulator?
A: Yes, They recently released Canva for Windows and Mac OS. You can download Canva for Windows & Mac from here.
Q: How can I download Canva app for free?
A: You can download it for free.
Q: Can I download Canva for Windows 7?
A: Yes! You can use it on windows 7 also.
Q: Is it safe to use Canva app on my computer?
A: 100% safe to use Canva on PC.
Q: How do I download Canva to my computer?
A: You can use an emulator to install the APK file on your PC.
Using this method you can use Canva app for PC and If you have any issues while following the process of “How to Download Canva for PC?” let us know via comment below.