Blink App For PC: are you looking for How to Download Blink app for PC? then you are at the right place. We will guide you to download and install it on your computer with an easy process. Follow the step by step guide and don’t skip any step.
Before we jump into the guide to download Blink app for computer, we will discuss what is Bink home monitor app? and why download CamHi for PC? and it features.
Blink is a security app to monitoring home, business or office through the cameras. This app you will notify motion alerts, be able to watch live HD video for instant home insight, and customize various cameras and alert settings to make the system just right for your apartment, home, or business.
Blink security app helps you monitor your security cameras at home or office, no matter where you are. You just need an internet connection to watch the live of your cameras.
Also Check: Amazon Prime Video App For PC
Features of Blink App For PC:
- Watch the live video streaming from CCTV
- You can record videos from your phone
- You can Remotely control from a mobile
- It allows you to storage video in the SD Card
- Motion alerts on your app
- All features of Blink app for PC are available for free
If you are unable to use in your smartphone and not able to support it on your device then don’t worry, you can use Blink app on your laptop. Is this process to download Blink app for Windows 7? Of course, You can use it on Windows 7/8/10 and mac.
Requirements to Blink app download for PC:
- PC with Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OS
- 4GB RAM
- 2GB free disk space
- Android Emulator
- Internet connection 😛
- First of all, you need to download Android emulator on your computer. You can download any android emulator from here.
- I am using Bluestacks emulator on my computer. It is an easy and nice interface to use Blink App.
- I have published the best android emulators for Windows & Mac from this list you can choose the best one.
- Download and install the emulator that you would like to use on your computer.
- After installation of the emulator, an icon will appear on your desktop, double click on it.
- Now emulator will open and it will ask you to sign in with Google account set up and continue.
- After it’s done. Find the Google Play Store and open it, then search for blink home monitor app on the search bar.
- Click on install and open the Blink home monitor app within the emulator.
- If you have blink apk on your computer, you don’t need to download Blink home monitor app from the play store.
- Double click on Blink apk file and install it.
- Now you can use Blink home monitor app for PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac.
Also, Check similar apps like Blink app For PC
- Follow the same process of “How to Download Blink app For Windows“
- Download an Android emulator on your Macbook.
- Install it and open the emulator on your computer.
- Now find Google play store icon within the emulator and open it.
- Search for Blink app and install it.
- Now you have successfully installed Blink app for Mac.
Q: Can I download Blink app for Windows 7?
A: Yes, You can use in Windows 7/8/10.
Q: Do I need a webcam for PC?
A: No! You don’t need any webcam.
Q: Can I watch blink on my computer?
A: Yes, follow the process and install it on your computer.
Q: Is the Blink app free?
A: Yes! You can download it from the above link.
I hope this article “Blink App For PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac” helpful to secure your home, office or business whenever you are with an internet connection. If you have any issues while Blink app download for PC, comment down below.