Audible For PC: Are you looking for How to Download Audible for PC? then you are landed at the right place. Here we will guide you to download and install Audible app for computer with an easy method.
Follow the step by step process to install it on your computer/laptop. Don’t skip any step in the installation process.
What is Audible?
Audible is one of the best audiobooks apps developed by amazon. It has over 200,000 audiobooks, audio shows, and original series. You can stream or download your books to listen anywhere and anytime you want.
Features of Audible For PC:
- 30 days of free membership with a book
- Keep your own library to build books even if you cancel the membership
- Download and listen to your audiobooks offline
- Control the narration speed: Speed up or slow down the narration up to 3X
- Don’t like a book, members can exchange any audiobook for free
Why Download Audible For PC?
If the Audible app doesn’t support your smartphone then don’t worry you can download Audible for laptop/computer. It is free to download and listen to audiobooks on your PC.
Requirements to use Audible For PC:
- PC with Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OS
- Android Emulator
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB of free disk space
- Internet connection
How to Download Audible For Windows?
- In order to Download Audible for Windows 7/8/10, You need to download an android emulator on your computer/laptop.
- Download the best android emulator for Windows and Mac. I recommend you to download the Bluestacks emulator.
Also Check: You can Fix BlueStacks Engine Won’t Start
- After installation of the emulator on your PC. The emulator icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double click on it and open. It will ask you to sign in with Google account if you don’t have an account then create it.
- Once you set up the Google account on the emulator, You will navigate to the home screen of the emulator.
- Now find the play store icon within the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Audible” on the search box in the play store.
- Then select the app and click on the “Install” option.
- If you have a ShareMe APK file on your computer or else download it from any unofficial website.
- After download Audible APK, double click on the apk file to install it on your PC.
- Now you have successfully installed Audible for Windows 10/8/7 PC.
So many visitors asking me, what are the best Google Play Store Alternatives? You can check them here.
How to Download Audible for Mac?
- To download Audible for Mac, You need to download an android emulator from our site.
- You can select the best android emulator for this process. I will recommend you to use Bluestacks emulator on your computer.
- Once download the emulator and install it on your mac. Then open the emulator and It will ask you to sign in with Gmail like the new smartphone.
- Now find the play store app in the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Audible” and select the app from the search results.
- Now click on the “Install” button.
- Wait until the installation is done then open it.
- That’s it. Now you can listen to audiobooks from Audible for Mac.
Q: Can I Download Audible for PC without Bluestacks emulator?
A: You should install an android emulator to use this app on your computer.
Q: How can I download Audible app for free?
A: You can download Audible from the play store for free.
Q: Can I download Audible for Windows 7?
A: Yes! You can use it on windows 7 also.
Q: Is it safe to use Audible app on my computer?
A: 100% safe to use Audible on PC.
Q: How do I download audible to my computer?
A: You can use an emulator to install the APK file on your PC.
Using this method you can use Audible for PC and It is secure and transfers money with Audible on your computer. If you have any issues while following the process let us know via comment below.