Amazon Alexa for PC: Are you looking for How to Download Amazon Alexa for PC? then you are landed at the right place. Here we will guide you step by step to download and install Amazon Alexa app on your computer.
Follow the step by step process to install Amazon Alexa app for laptop/computer. Don’t skip any steps in the installation process. Otherwise, It won’t install properly on your computer.
What is Amazon Alexa?
The Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates. Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books.
Features of Amazon Alexa for PC:
- To Create routines to automate your smart home devices
- Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices
- Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn
- View and edit shopping and to do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers
- To Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices
- Download Amazon Alexa for free
Why Download Amazon Alexa For PC?
If you don’t have a smartphone in your pocket then you can download Amazon Alexa on your PC. It is very easy to download and free of cost. You can experience on a big screen to track the bus, train and cabs location.
Requirements to use Amazon Alexa for PC:
- PC with Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OS
- Android Emulator
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Minimum 4GB free disk space
- Internet connection
How to Download Amazon Alexa For Windows?
- In order to Download Amazon Alexa for PC, You need to download an android emulator on your computer.
- Download the best android emulator for Windows and Mac. I recommend to download Bluestacks emulator.
- Once you have installed the emulator on your PC. The emulator icon will appear on your desktop screen.
- Double click on the icon to open. It will ask you to sign in with a Google account if you don’t have an account then create it.
- Once you set up the Google account on the emulator, You will navigate to the home screen of the emulator.
- Now find the play store icon within the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Amazon Alexa” on the search box in the play store.
- Then select the app and click on the “Install” option.
- If you have an Amazon Alexa APK file on your computer or else download it from the given link.
- Double click on the Apk file to install it on your PC.
- Now you have successfully installed Amazon Alexa for Windows 10/8/7 PC.
So many visitors asking me, what are the best Google Play Store Alternatives? You can check them here.
How to Download Amazon Alexa For Mac?
- To download Amazon Alexa for Mac, You have to download any emulator from our site.
- You can select the best android emulator for this process. I will recommend you to use the Bluestacks emulator on your computer.
- Once download the emulator and install it on your mac. Then open the emulator and It will ask you to sign in with Gmail like the new smartphone.
- Now find the play store app in the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Amazon Alexa app” and select the app from the search results.
- Now click on the “Install” button.
- Wait until the installation is done then open it.
- Now you have successfully installed Amazon Alexa app for Mac.
Q: Can I download Amazon Alexa for PC without Bluestacks emulator?
A: You need to download an android emulator to use this app on your PC.
Q: Amazon Alexa download for PC/laptop?
A: Follow the above process for laptop also.
Q: Can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 7?
A: Yes! You can use it on windows 7 also.
Q: Is it free to download for PC?
A: Yes! You can free download Amazon Alexa for PC.
Q: Is it safe to use Amazon Alexa on my computer?
A: 100% safe to use it on PC.
Using this method, “Amazon Alexa for PC (Windows & Mac)” You can enjoy using Amazon Alexa on your computer. If you have any issues while downloading this app for PC let us know via comment below.