SD Card Data Without File Manager: Every android user using Es explorer or default file explorer to access the data on their Android mobiles. Today in this article I am sharing a hidden trick on Google Chrome Browser that you can access your sd card (memory card) directly in Google chrome without es explorer. There are so many sd card file managers like Astro file manager, Aroma file manager, Solid Explorer and etc. Now you don’t require such file explorers to access your memory card.
Using Google Chrome or Firefox Browser you can access any type of file such as playing music/videos, images, pdf files. This feature is available on all versions of Google Chrome and Firefox on Android devices. using this method you don’t need any sd card file manager or android file manager.
Features of Accessing SD Card file manager in Browser
- Super fast access
- Play any audio/video file
- Open any type of documents
- Access hidden files
- Get details – Modified date and time
How To Access SD Card Without File Manager (SD card file manager)
- Open Google Chrome Browser/Firefox Browser on Android mobile
- Type file:///sdcard/ in URL box (Chrome browser) and click on Go or Enter
- Now you can examine the sd card file manager files in Google Chrome Browser
- Like, in the same way, open firefox browser on android
- Type file:///storage/ in URL box (Firefox Browser) and click on Go or Enter
- That’s it, Now you can access your sd card file manager without file explorer.
Also Check: 10 Best Ad blocker Apps for Android to Block Ads
Screenshots of SD Card files in Google Chrome
I hope this article is helpful for How to Access SD Card Data in Google Chrome (Without Es Explorer) and sd card manager android. if you have any queries or wanted to know any new things, updates and features about Android or Latest Technology please let us know and give your valuable comments.
Share this SD card file manager trick with your friends and relatives on Social media. thanks for visiting Techkeyhub.